Applies to: Rover PMS Rover Overlay
Rover PMS Release (v1.23)
Effective: 27 October 2016
HOT TICKET ITEMS
As we pave the way for a bigger, stronger product, we made some significant changes along the way. Do yourself a favor and read these feature stories now!
Your property can now be enabled to use Advanced Queue. This is a great tool for placing guests on a “waitlist” while their room is cleaned/inspected by housekeeping.
This release included some report refactoring to the following reports:
After a contract rate has been saved to a Company or Travel Agent card, you can use the Rename Button to edit the rate’s name.
For reservations with Direct Billing configured, Direct Billing will no longer appear on the list of charge descriptions on the invoice, and the balance will be calculated correctly. This update applies to both Guest Bills and Account Bills.
- In addition, it is now possible to configure custom text to appear on the invoice (above the footer). Learn more here.
OUR MUST READ LIST
This category was created for any products enhancements that may only slightly impact your daily experience with our products (but still worth a read!).
- With our new Vacant Rooms Report, your team can keep track of the number of vacant rooms for a particular date or date range.
- You can now edit the Billing Reference Number for a Company or Travel Agent from the Accounts > Transactions tab.
- The Rate Manager now displays the company/travel agent's card details for contracted rates. To access this feature, choose to view the Contract Details tab at the top of the rates list. As an added bonus, when you select a contract rate, the company/travel agent's card details will appear across the header of the Rate Manager.
- To help your team quickly identify the correct Company or Travel Agent’s card, all search field prompts will now include the company/travel agent's name as well as the address saved to the card.
- Notes are now editable from the Stay Card, Account’s Summary tab, and Group’s Summary tab. Pay attention when modifying a note; your edits will replace the existing note’s message.