Rover PMS Release (v1.27)
Effective: 21 December 2016
HOT TICKET ITEMSAs we pave the way for a bigger, stronger product, we made some significant changes along the way. Do yourself a favor and read these feature stories now.
- Include cancellations and no shows in the counts for Arrivals, Starting Arrivals, and Mobile Check Ins.
- Return search results faster for date ranges greater than 3 days.
The Comparison Report has been improved to include:
- Room statistics for transient reservations.
- Room statistics for group reservations.
- Expandable chevron arrows that reveal the total revenue generated for each charge code group.
The newly created A/R Aging Report tracks each open AR account’s outstanding balance based on the number of days the balance has aged (30, 60, 90, 120, 120+ days).
OUR MUST READ LIST
This category was created for any products enhancements that may only slightly impact your daily experience with our products (but still worth a read!)
- When interfaced with IDeaS Revenue Management System, Rover PMS can now receive IDeaS's decision import and support the rate of the day (aka Daily BAR) determined by IDeaS. Rover PMS will use IDeaS's Daily BAR to update BAR and all rates dependent on BAR in Rover PMS. If you have any additional questions about the status of the IDeaS interface, please submit a support ticket.
- The interface submenu items now list alphabetically when viewed in Rover PMS (Menu > Settings > Interfaces).
- On the Stay Card, external reference numbers now display under the renamed header: External References.
- External reference numbers on the Stay Card now include the hotel code’s description, which will allow you to quickly determine the meaning of different external reference numbers. For example, in the screenshot below, the user can see that “1” indicates a Booking.com external reference number.