Mobile Check-In Report
The Mobile Check-In Report monitors and tracks guests' mobile check-in rate throughout different stages of the check-in process.
Arrivals: The total number of reservations for a specified day.
Starting Arrivals: The number of reservations that started a Mobile Check-In. We identify the reservation as starting once they reach the "Reservation Details" or “Trip Details” screen.
Mobile Check-In: Occurs when the primary guest on the reservation notifies the hotel of their estimated arrival time. Optionally, the guest updates their personal information and may purchase a room upgrade or early check-in.
Mobile Check-In Conversion: The percentage of Mobile Check-Ins divided by Starting Arrivals.
Auto Check-In: The guest has been assigned a ready room and sent a Room Ready email with key instructions.
Auto Check-In Conversion: The percentage of Auto Check-Ins divided by Mobile Check-Ins. Check-ins initiated in Rover or in OPERA do not appear in this report.
Note: This report does include cancellations and no show reservations in the counts for Arrivals, Starting Arrivals, and Mobile Check-Ins.
REPORT FILTERS1. Filter by Date/Date Range
- Select a date or date range.2. Filter by Origin
- Email from Hotel: The primary guest on the reservation receives an email invite from the Hotel that allows the guest to start a check-in.
- Email from Guest: The guest follows a specific URL to begin a check-in. Setup occurs in Rover Settings (Settings > Zest > Email from Guest).
- SMS from Guest: The guest starts check-in with text messaging.
- Direct URL: The guest follows a specific URL path to begin a check-in. Different URL paths can be configured in Rover Settings (Zest > Settings > Direct URL).3. Filter by URL
- Choose to filter the search results for a particular URL path.