Mobile Check-In Now Report
Arrivals: The total number of reservations for a specified day.
Starting Arrivals: The number of reservations that started a mobile check-in. We identify the reservations as starting once they reach the "Reservations Details" or "Trip Details" screen.
Mobile Check-In Now: The number of Starting Arrivals that chose to "Check-In Now".
Mobile Check-In Now Conversion: The percentage of Starting Arrivals that chose to "Check-In Now".
Mobile Check-In: The number of Starting Arrivals that chose "Check-In Later".
Mobile Check-In Conversion: The percentage of Starting Arrivals that chose "Check-In Later'".
Note: This report does include cancellations and no show reservations in the counts for Arrivals, Starting Arrivals, and Mobile Check-Ins.
1. Filter by Date/Date Range
- Select a date or date range.
2. Filter by Origin
- Email from Hotel: The primary guest on the reservation receives an email invite from the Hotel that allows the guest to start a check-in.
- Email from Guest: The guest follows a specific URL to begin a check-in. Setup occurs in Rover Settings (Settings > Zest > Email from Guest).
- SMS from Guest: The guest starts check-in with text messaging.
- Direct URL: The guest follows a specific URL path to begin a check-in. Different URL paths can be configured in Rover Settings (Zest > Settings > Direct URL).
3. Filter by URL
- Choose to filter the search results for a particular URL path.
SHOW OR EXPORT?
Lastly, you have the option to choose to "show" the report based on your configurations as well as export a .csv file of the report.
Specify your report's configuration options and click show.
Or click the the export button to download a .csv file of the report. The export button appears in two places: (1) at the bottom of the Forecast Configure Report and (2) in the right hand corner of the Forecast Report.