The A/R Aging Report lists each A/R Account with an open (unpaid) balance. Based on how long the balance has aged in relation to the property’s current business date, balances will be sorted into one of the following columns: 0 - 30 days, 31 - 60 days, 61 - 90 days, 91 - 120 days, or 120+ days.
1. Filter by Date/Date Range
- Select a date or date range.
2. Sort By
- Choose to sort the report by the Account Name or A/R Number.
3. Aging Balance
- Choose to view one or multiple A/R Accounts based on how long the balance has been unpaid.
- Search for a particular A/R Account.