Applies to: Rover PMS Rover Overlay
Rover PMS Release (v1.25)
Effective: 28 November 2016
HOT TICKET ITEMS
As we pave the way for a bigger, stronger product, we made some significant changes along the way. Do yourself a favor and read these feature stories now.
IMPROVEMENT: KEY ENCODING
- We’ve added a new prompt during key encoding that will allow our tablet and iPad users to choose a particular key encoder from the drop down menu.
- The "Tablet" option will display as the default key encoder when working with an iCMP device.
- Keep in mind that the list of key encoders that appears in the drop down menu will vary based on your property’s specific door lock interfaces.
NEW: PRINT AVAILABILITY PAGE
- Print a copy of your property's Availability page with the print button.
- The print button will only appear for a 14-day timeframe. If the page is set to display for 7-days or 30-days, the print button will not appear for selection.
OUR MUST READ LIST
This category was created for any products enhancements that may only slightly impact your daily experience with our products (but still worth a read!)
TRACK CHARGE ORIGIN
- Now, when charges are moved between reservations and accounts, Rover tracks the posting origin of the transaction. This ensures you always know where the charge was first posted (be it a reservation or account). This information is recorded in the Journal, invoices, activity log, and the guest/account billing screens.
- Reservations: If the charge was first posted to a reservation, the record will always list the guest’s name, reservation number, and room number.
- Account: If the charge originated with an account, the account name and number will always appear with the charge.
MARKET SEGMENT STATISTICS REPORT
- Enhancements to the Market Segment Statistics Report include:
- The option to include or exclude tax when displaying revenue information.
- The addition of a Grand Total Summary in the header of the report.
- A new toggle for Room Revenue and Other Revenue.
- A secondary toggle for viewing Bookings or the Average Length of Stay (ALOS).
RESERVATION BY USER REPORT
- Reservations created by a system level user with an interface are now being recorded in the Reservation by User Report.
- The "users" section in the configuration slide-out menu now includes system/interface users (right) and will filter the report results for reservations received through an interface.
- These details will appear under the Rate and Created columns on the report page (below).