With the Move Charges Icon, a Rover-user can assign multiple charges to a new bill from the Guest Bill page or Accounts page. This functionality is limited to moving multiple charges between in-house guests or to any open accounts.
Step 1. Locate the List of Charges
- Start from the Guest Bill or Accounts page to begin moving or re-assigning charges. Regardless of what page you start from, moving charges is the same for guests or accounts.GUEST BILLFrom the Stay Card > Bill & Charges > Guest Bill page.
From the Front Desk > Account page, select the Transactions tab.
Step 2. Select the Charges
- Check the box beside the charges you’d like to move or re-assign (you may choose one or more charges at a time).
Step 3. Click the Move Charges Icon
- The Move Charges Icon will appear after a charge or charges have been selected.
- Select the Move Charges Icon.
Step 4. Create New Bill
- If you need to move one or more charges to a new bill, you must first create a new bill by selecting the "+" icon beside the current bill.
Step 5. Configure & AssignFrom the pop-up window that appears, choose either option below:
- Move the charges to a new bill.
- Assign the charges to a new account/guest.
Step 6. Review the Activity Log (optional)If you would like to view a record of these changes, the action will be tracked in the Activity Log.GUEST: ACTIVITY LOG
ACCOUNT: ACTIVITY LOG