How to Schedule Multiple Reports in Rover
This guide demonstrates how to configure multiple schedules for a single report in Rover. Only a designated Rover-user can configure the report's schedule and manage which users receive a copy of the report.
Based on your property’s version of Rover, the following reports are available for configuration:
Rover Overlay: Arrival, Departure, In-House Guests
Rover Standalone PMS: Arrival, Comparison, Departure, Guest Balance Report, In-House Guests
Step 1. Locate Reports in Rover
- From the Sidebar Menu, click Reports.
Step 2. Click Scheduled Reports
- From the Stats & Reports page, select Scheduled Reports.
Step 3. Click Schedule a Report Button
- Select the blue Schedule a Report button
Step 4. Choose Your Report
- Select the report you'd like to manager.
- Guest Balance Report (PMS Standalone Only)
- In-House Guests
Step 5. Define Schedule Parameters
- From the menu to the right of the page, choose your schedule’s parameters;
- Then, click Next.
Step 6. Define Schedule Details
- Set specific timing details for the report’s delivery.
- Click Next.
Example of an Hourly Report:
Step 7. Distribution List
- From the Distribution List column, you may begin adding email addresses.
- Anyone added to this list will receive the scheduled report during delivery.
- Simply begin typing in the search bar to retrieve a Rover-user’s email address.
Step 8. Email List Ready
- When a name displays below the search field, you’ve successfully added their email to the distribution list.
- Each individual will receive an email copy of the report upon delivery.
Step 9. Create Schedule
- When you’re ready, select the Create Schedule button.
Step 10. Locate Your Scheduled Report(s)
- Each time you create a new schedule for a report, the report and its schedule will display on the Scheduled Report page.
- It’s not uncommon for a hotel to have several reports scheduled, as this image below illustrates.
- Only users in the Hotel Admin category are auto-assigned the "schedule reports" permission in Rover.
- Any other department will need to have the action assigned to their group from the Permissions page in rover (Settings > Hotel & Staff > Permissions).