Applies to: Rover PMS Rover Overlay
Recommended Rates Populate for Group/Allotments
Rover will automatically direct a user to the Recommendation Rate screen if the particular Company/T.A./Group/Allotment Rate is included during reservation creation. On the Recommended Rate screen, the user will see the contracted rates or the rate specific to the selected group or allotment.
Step 1. Create a Reservation
- From the sidebar Menu, select Front Desk > Create Reservation.
Step 2. Enter the Group's Dates
- From the Reservations page, enter the start date and end date for the guest.
- To retrieve a Recommended Rate, make sure that when you select dates, they fall within the Group's reservation dates.
Step 3. Retrieve Group Name
- After entering the guest's first and last name, locate the Company / T.A. / Group / Allotment (Optional) section.
- Begin typing the name of the Group in this section.
- If you've entered the correct dates for the group, the group's name will auto-populate. Select the correct name for the group, and click Find Rooms & Rates.
Step 4. Stay Card
- Enter the guest's contact information into the Stay Card.
Step 5. Choose Recommended Rate
- From the Room & Rates screen, Rover will display the Recommended Rate for the guest.
- When the recommended rate is not available, the user can choose to display public rates by clicking the All Room Types or All Rates buttons beside the Recommended option.
- Click Book and complete the reservation creation process.