To configure stationery options in StayNTouch Cloud PMS, navigate to Settings > Hotel & Staff > Stationery, where you will find all of your guest-facing materials.
First, select the Salutation you'd like to use to address guests. You can choose from the following:
- By First Name
- By Last Name
- By First and Last Name
- Custom Text
Then, from SETTINGS, you can indicate if you want to INCLUDE TITLE (gathered from the guest profile) by toggling it ON or OFF.
Lastly, you can upload a HOTEL PICTURE if desired.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
From this section, you can configure the Terms & Conditions that guests see. If you choose to +ADD NEW Terms & Conditions, you can set up different Terms & Conditions for various sections under ASSIGN TO SECTION.
Within the Confirmations/Cancellations section, you can configure confirmation and cancellation emails as they will appear to guests.
The Guest Confirmation section allows you to arrange settings for the following:
1. Confirmation Email: Choose a CONFIRMATION EMAIL SUBJECT, select what will appear in the BODY, and choose whether you want to COPY HOTEL ON CONFIRMATION.
2. Confirmation Letter: Under this section, you can enter normal text or HTML text if you want to fully customize the CONFIRMATION LETTER TEXT to your preferences.
3. Hotel: Here, you can enter instructions for GETTING TO THE HOTEL.
4. Location: Enter a LOCATION IMAGE, LOCATION URL, and LOCATION URL LABEL.
5. Social Networks: Link to any of your social media outlets.
6. SETTINGS: Configure email, letter, and app/social networks settings for the confirmation email.
- Choose to SHOW HOTEL PICTURE on the confirmation email.
- Configure HOTEL LOGO settings for the confirmation email.
- Select a LOGO BACKGROUND color.
- Opt to SEND CONFIRMATION LETTER.
- Toggle ON/OFF CUSTOM TEXT PER RESERVATION.
- APP & SOCIAL NETWORKS:
- Toggle ON/OFF SHOW LINKS TO DOWNLOAD APP.
- Toggle ON/OF SHOW SOCIAL NETWORKS.
The Guest Cancellation section also has various options for customization, which are detailed below:
1. Cancellation Email: Enter a CANCELLATION EMAIL SUBJECT and CANCELLATION EMAIL BODY.
2. Cancellation Letter: Enter a CANCELLATION LETTER BODY that will display in addition to the CANCELLATION EMAIL BODY.
3. Settings: Toggle ON/OFF settings for SEND CANCELLATION LETTER and PRINT CANCELLATION LETTER. You can also select a HOTEL LOGO that will display on the email.
Finally, the last section that can be configured as part of the broader Confirmations/Cancellations section is Group Confirmation. Here, simply enter a CONFIRMATION EMAIL SUBJECT, a BODY (which includes a HOLD STATUS, CONFIRMATION HEADER TEXT, and CONFIRMATION FOOTER TEXT), and instructions for GETTING TO THE HOTEL.
The Registration Card settings are default and cannot be customized; however, you can indicate whether you want to SHOW REG. CARD PRINT BUTTON, SHOW VEHICLE INFORMATION, and SHOW CONTACT INFORMATION.
StayNTouch offers the option to send guests three types of invoices:
1. General Invoice Settings: You can choose an INVOICE NUMBER LABEL, FOLIO NUMBER LABEL, A/R INVOICE NUMBER LABEL, and/or A/R FOLIO NUMBER LABEL. In Settings, you can choose to show QR CODE LOCATION in the Header or Footer.
2. Guest Invoice: You can add a custom GUEST BILL EMAIL SUBJECT, GUEST BILL EMAIL BODY, HEADER, and FOOTER. In Settings, you can also configure options for SHOW HOTEL ADDRESS, EMAIL BILL ON CHECK-OUT, HOTEL LOGO, and what you would like to show as the DEFAULT BILL.
3. Company/Travel Agent Invoice: This section has three areas that can be configured:
- Company/TA Invoice Email: Add a custom COMPANY/TA BILL SUBJECT and COMPANY/TA BILL EMAIL BODY.
- A/R Invoice: Add A/R INVOICE BILLING TEXT.
- Settings: Choose to SHOW HOTEL ADDRESS and what you would like to show as the DEFAULT BILL.
4. Pro Forma Invoice: Enter a PRO FORMA INVOICE SUBJECT, PRO FORMA INVOICE BODY, PRO FORMA INVOICE CUSTOM HEADER, and PRO FORMA INVOICE CUSTOM FOOTER. In Settings, you can toggle ON/OFF PRO FORMA INVOICE and SHOW HOTEL ADDRESS.
5. Group/Account Invoice: From here, you can configure an invoice label for house and group accounts by entering the desired labels in the GROUP/ACCOUNT INVOICE LABEL and COPY OF GROUP/ACCOUNT INVOICE LABEL fields. Once these fields are populated, the labels will show on invoices for house and group accounts.
From the Accounts Receivables section, you can choose to send the A/R Statement by email. To do so, enter an A/R STATEMENT EMAIL SUBJECT, A/R STATEMENT EMAIL BODY, CUSTOM TEXT HEADER, and CUSTOM TEXT FOOTER.
If you have payment receipts enabled by SNT Admin, you will also see a Payment Receipts section. From here you can enable/disable EMAIL PAYMENT RECEIPT ON CREATION or enter the desired text for PAYMENT RECEIPT EMAIL SUBJECT, PAYMENT RECEIPT EMAIL BODY, HEADER, and FOOTER. Please note, if you wish to enable payment receipts for your hotel, please contact Customer Support.
Upon completing the above sections and selecting SAVE CHANGES, you can choose to have the stationery translated into a language of your choice. To do so, navigate to Settings > Hotel & Staff > Languages and toggle ON the languages you want active under the STATUS column.
Once you have toggled these languages ON, they will be available for selection in the Stationery section. Please note, the text is not automatically translated by StayNTouch Cloud PMS. What you will need to do is enter the translated text once, and then from there, the translated text will be saved, and you can toggle back and forth between the desired languages.