To enter information for your hotel, navigate to Settings > Hotel & Staff > Hotel Details. Once there, you will be able to provide all of the necessary information for your hotel.
HOTEL NAME AND LOCATION
From the Hotel Name and Location section, you will enter your hotel NAME, STREET, CITY, COUNTRY, ALTERNATE NAME (if applicable), and COLOR (for customization purposes).
The information in Hotel Services is already pre-configured by the corporate administration team based on what has been contracted by the property, so you will not need to change anything here.
In the Hotel Details section, you will be asked to provide a host of information. You are not required to enter information for all of these fields. Only the starred (*) items are required. These fields are as follows:
- HOTEL CODE*: This is a code created by you with the SNT implementations team to represent your hotel.
- ZIP CODE
- TAX ID
- SWIFT CODE: This is an international bank code that identifies particular banks worldwide.
- ROVER REGISTRATION, which asks for selection of one of the following:
- Require Signature at Check-In: This makes signature mandatory at check-in.
- Require Signature at Check-Out: This makes signature mandatory at check-out.
- No Signature Required: No signature is required at check-in or check-out.
- SMS CHECK-IN SERVICE: Not applicable; custom parameter for a specific site.
- CHECK-IN TIME
- CHECK-OUT TIME
- HOTEL CHAIN*: This is the chain of which your hotel is a member.
- HOTEL BRAND: This is your hotel's brand.
- HOTEL TIME ZONE*: This is the time zone that will show up in Rover and under which your hotel falls.
- HOTEL DATE FORMAT*: This is the date that will show up in Rover and under which your hotel falls.
- HOTEL CURRENCY*: This is the currency accepted at your hotel.
- ENABLE INVOICE NUMBER SEQUENCE (can be toggled ON or OFF): Only available to specific properties.
- PROPERTY CURRENCY FORMAT: This is how currency is written/formatted at your hotel (i.e., 1,222,00; 1,222.00; 1.222; or 1,222).
- AUTO LOGOUT DELAY [MINUTES]*: You will be logged out automatically after the time specified here.
- MANDATORY WORKSTATION (can be toggled ON or OFF): This makes use of Zest Station Workstation mandatory for check-in/check-out.
- PASSWORD EXPIRY [DAYS]*: Passwords will expire after the number of days specified here.
- HOTEL WEBSITE: This is the website for your hotel.
- HOTEL EMAIL ADDRESS*: This is the main point of contact email for your hotel.
- EMAIL DOMAIN AND FROM ADDRESS FOR GUESTS*: This is the email address guests will see on emails from your hotel.
- HOTEL LOGO IMAGE FOR ROVER (316 x 70px 9:2 RATIO): This is the image seen on the Rover dashboard in the top right corner of the screen.
- HOTEL LOGO IMAGE FOR TEMPLATES (500 x 115px): This is the image guests will see on Zest Web templates.
HOTEL MAIN CONTACT
The last section is Hotel Main Contact, where you will be required to provide the following details for your main point of contact:
- FIRST NAME
- LAST NAME