Configuring Hotel Stationery
There are a few things to keep in mind when configuring stationery for a hotel. Below is a comprehensive list of everything you need to know when setting up hotel stationery.
1. There are no font options or colors you can change.
2. The hotel logo can be configured from Settings > Stationery > General Settings > Hotel Picture. When using the Hotel Picture, make sure the image is 512×131 pixels for it to display as a banner. StayNTouch can also create hotel banners.
3. Terms & Conditions can be configured differently for each type of stationery, including Rover Check-in (classic reception style check-in), Registration Cards, Zest Station Check-ins, Zest Web Check-ins, and Confirmation Text. Each type of stationery allows for HTML code configuration. This is where legal information and links to the hotel's Terms & Conditions (hosted on their website) can be added if desired. StayNTouch can set this up for hotels if necessary.
4. Other options available include Add-Ons, Total Stay Cost, ADR, Deposit Requests (for the reserved rate), Cancellation Penalties (for the reserved rate), and Tax Breakdown—all of which are optional.
5. Users are also able to add custom text to the Confirmation Email. The Confirmation Letter text is where hotels include their typical "thank you" text, directions to the hotel, etc. Additional information about setting up custom text for a Confirmation Email is available here: https://stayntouch.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/6000153842-set-up-custom-text-with-email-confirmation-.
6. Hotels can also link to any apps desired.
7. Hotels can link to their social networks (Facebook, Tripadvisor, etc.). Official logos will display and upon clicking them, guests will be directed to your social networks.
Please note, these are set templates, and the information above is valid for all types of stationery. Only the deposit and cancellation policies are dynamic/by rate.