Set Up Custom Text with Email Confirmation
Custom text (AKA personalized messages) can be added to confirmation emails from the Stay Card. The custom text setting must be enabled in Rover Stationery before messages can be added (see Step 5 below).
HOW TO TURN ON CUSTOM TEXT
Step 1. Go to Rover Stationery
- In Rover, navigate to the Stationery page (Settings > Hotel & Details > Stationery).
Step 2. Guest Confirmation Setup
- Locate the Guest Confirmation section.
- Toggle ON both features: Send Confirmation Letter and Custom Text Per Reservation.
Step 3. Save Changes
- Before you navigate away, make sure you Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Step 4. Open Guest's Stay Card
- From the guest's Stay Card, you need to select the Confirmation button.
Step 5. Configure Custom Text
- To include a personalized message in the guest's confirmation email, simply select the custom text toggle so it is right facing and displays in green.
- Enter the desired email header in the title section and include your custom message in the section labeled text.