Release Notes (v1.35)
IMPORTANT ROVER UPDATE
NEW FUNCTIONALITY: DELETE BILLING INFORMATION
- The ability to delete billing information from a group block is new functionality we've introduced to Rover. This is a permission driven setting in Rover titled Remove Billing Instructions from Group.
- Only when this permission is assigned can a user delete the billing information configured for a group block.
- When billing information is deleted, this action will be recorded in the Activity Log (for the group and individual reservation) as Billing Instructions Removed From Group.
COMPARISON REPORT ENHANCEMENTS
- The Comparison Report is now exportable as a .csv file as well as a PDF. To configure, follow these steps to schedule a report and choose CSV from the file format menu.
- Market codes can now be externally mapped for all the OTA interfaces in Rover. Navigate to Settings > Interfaces > External Mappings to add a new mapping.
NEW EXPORT: NATIONALITY STATISTICS
- The new export, Nationality Statistics, will export a .csv that reports guest nationality along with reservation activity.
- The export shows monthly totals for Arrivals, In House, and Departures per nationality.
- If a guest chooses not to include their nationality, their record will be included under the Undefined field.
ROVER: MULTI-WINDOW / TAB LOGIN
- This new functionality allows users to login to multiple properties from multiple tabs. Rover will treat each tab like a unique "environment" - allowing the user to perform different tasks in multiple properties at the same time. Users must have a unique login (separate username and password) to login to each additional property.