Implemented

Transferable notes in companies

Many companies have special instruction whether it is who can book their special rate or whether they get a complimentary breakfast.  While I can add it to the company, there is no way to inform the front desk of these special instructions easily. The best would be a pop up when that company is selected but if it at least populated into the reservation they can still deal with it before the guest is off the phone. Thank you for your consideration.

SNT Team

Hi Emily,

Great news - the ability to add shared notes and alerts to a Company and/or Travel Agent card is a new option that you should see enabled for your hotel this week. With the new release, those shared notes/alerts will be added to each reservation booked under that entity (which can generally be configured to auto attach to reservations you receive from your CRS or by booking a contract rate / attaching the Company or TA card when booking in the PMS). You should see this enabled for your property this week (announced here/on the yellow banner on the Dashboard in the PMS). Also as part of this enhancement:

• The notes and actions sections on the stay card have now been moved to the left side of the screen to easily identify notes and actions for a reservation.

• Eliminates the need to click on the respective sections to open and view any notes or actions.

• Users can change a note to an alert to have a more prominent display on top of the stay card.

• For a detailed on-screen overview of the changes to notes and actions, you can watch this video here.

For most hotels, you will want to make sure that the appropriate company or Travel Agent card is coming through with online bookings so that you can create your desired shared notes/alerts. Here is some information about mapping company cards with some of the CRS providers:

If we can be of any further assistance, our support team is available 24/7. We hope you enjoy this new game-changing feature!

Forum User

Thank you so much!!!  You took my thought and really expanded it into something great.  I look forward to putting the new features into action.

Login or Signup to post a comment