Permission to View Suppressed Rate
By changing the permissions in Settings > Permissions, a designated administrator may determine if a user can view a Suppressed Rate (SR) from the Stay Card.
When the user with the correct permission clicks on the field where the SR button displays on the Stay Card, the numeric amount will be shown on both the Stay Card as well as the Bill & Charges screen. When the user exits the screen and returns, the amount will be replaced with the SR button again.
Step 1. Navigate to the Settings Page
- Select Menu, click Settings.
Step 2. Click the Permissions Setting
- From the Hotel & Staff button, select Permissions.
Step 3. Select the Department
- From the list of departments shown, locate the group you'd like to manage this setting for.
- Click on the specific group to pull up the permissions options.
Step 4. Drag and Drop
- Drag and drop the View Suppressed Rate permission.
- The left column signifies actions that are enabled for the group, and the right column displays actions the users may not perform.
Step 5. Set Up Complete
- The following icon displays on the Stay Card if the user has permission to view the Suppressed Rate. Clicking this button displays the amount for the Suppressed Rate.