Setup for "Queued Room Auto Check-In and Room Ready Guest Email Notification" in Hotel Admin
1. Enter hotel's email address that will be used to send the room ready email notification to guests. Please note, this is the same email address that is used to send Zest Web check-in/check-out emails to guests.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Hotel & Staff > Hotel Details.
- Scroll down, and enter and save the email address in the "EMAIL DOMAIN AND FROM ADDRESS FOR GUESTS" box.
- Pre-check-in turned ON (at the top of page)
- Auto check-in marked (at the top of page)
- Web check-in staff alerts needs to be turned ON (scroll down)
- If a key dispenser is used, mark "Deliver QR code for room key via email" and save changes. This way, reservations with a credit card method of payment will receive a QR code in their room ready email. Guests can then go directly to the machine to obtain room keys.
- Enable Advanced Queue
- Room Ready Notification
- Room Ready Auto Check-in
- Enable Queue Rooms (Function will already be ON)
- Check in to inspected rooms only (will be ON only if needed to match PMS setting)