When your Workstations are configured and have been assigned EMV Terminals and Key Encoders where applicable, you can now assign your Workstations to your iPads.
Log in to Zest Station with a user that has been granted the "Zest Station" User Role.
At the Zest Station home screen there is a hidden button in the bottom right hand corner.
Locate and click this "button" to get the admin login screen.
Use your regular Rover login (that has Admin rights) to login.
You now see the admin screen with the ability to set certain settings specific to this iPad.
- Kiosk Idle Timer - Enable or Disable the timer. When the button says "Enabled" a pop-up will appear if your guest is inactive during their session.
- Idle Time (Seconds) - The amount of time in seconds before Zest Station will return to the home screen.
- Idle Screen Prompt Time (Seconds) - The amount of time in seconds before Zest Station will display the idle timer pop-up. ("Are you still there?")
- Workstation - The button will show the currently assigned Workstation (where applicable). If no station is assigned, it will show "Select". Click the button and choose one of the Workstations you created earlier.
- Select Printer - This field is only available when using an iPad because it utilizes AirPrint. Click the button to show the iPad's AirPrint pop-up. Select a printer from the list.
Save your changes, and visit the additional articles in the "Workstation" series to learn about the additional Workstation fields.