Norcash EPOS is a POS system that has created an API connection between the POS and StayNTouch Cloud PMS. Norcash EPOS sends the following items to StayNTouch Cloud PMS:
- Guest room charges
- Cash and other payments to a daily house account
- Charges can go to different charge codes based on two different times of day (meal periods). There is only meal time 1 and meal time 2.
There is a minimal set up on the StayNTouch side for this. StayNTouch needs to provide OAuth key data to Norcash EPOS.
For this integration, the following steps must be completed:
- StayNTouch to generate OAuth keys.
- Once the OAuth keys are created, StayNT will send them to Norcash EPOS.
The hotel will need to set up the charge codes they want to use for the system. The following are suggested items:
- Charge Codes
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Till % Discounts
- Till Discounts
- Payment Codes
- Till Cash
- Till Cards
- Till Vouchers
The hotel needs to set up a house account for the daily non-room charges to be sent to.
Once these Items are set up, the Norcash team will need the following IDs. The IDs can be obtained in StayNTouch Cloud PMS from Settings > Integrations > Rover Connect ID Lookup.
- Hotel ID
- Charge Code IDs
- Account ID (for daily sales)