SynXis Inventory Sync
If inventory is not matching between StayNTouch Cloud PMS and SynXis, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Check the date(s) for which the inventory does not match.
- Identify the room types that do not match (this will help narrow down the search if retrieval of messages are necessary after the sync; see NOTE below).
Once you have retrieved this information, navigate to Settings > Integrations > Central Reservation System > SynXis and select the following:
- INVENTORY checkbox only
- The necessary dates only (Please note, there is a limitation on the number of days you can select for sync. This is to prevent build up off backlog in the queues due a high volume of messages.)
- SYNC (Please note, you cannot do any sort of sync for the same dates within three hours of each other.)
NOTE: The hotel should provide the room types that are mismatched for that particular day (e.g., StayNTouch has 5 Deluxe Double Rooms vs SynXis has 7 Deluxe Double Rooms). This helps because we can do two things:
- We can search the messages for the inventory pushes we have sent to SynXis previously (narrow down the room type to make it easier to search), and we can pinpoint if we were always sending the correct availability for the room type(s) in question.
- Locating mismatched room types saves time, as chances are we are going to have to provide messages to the customer (to provide to SynXis) showing that we had been sending the inventory properly all along or that we were not.