Applies to: Stayntouch Cloud PMS
Function of Charge Groups and Charge Types
Charge groups are for revenue reporting and are completely configurable and property specific.
Charge types, however, are hardcoded and cannot be changed or have anything added to them. They all have different functions, which are listed below:
- ROOM: Impacts things like ADR, REV PAR, Market Segment Reporting, etc.
- TAX: For taxes
- FEES: Service charges used on payments (Not used in the US)
- OTHER: All other revenue, such as parking, movie rentals, etc.
- F&B: For F&B Postings
- A/R MANUAL ENTRY: Only needed if hotel is cutting over from another PMS and they are migrating A/R
- ALLOWANCE: Future functionality with add-ons
- A/R MANUAL CREDIT: A/R function
- PAYMENTS: Linked to a payment code