How to Set Up or Change Webhooks
Webhooks are set up on a chain basis, so there is no need to do them per hotel. Setting up or changing webhooks is easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- Log into StayNTouch Cloud PMS with chain setup access for your hotel.
- Navigate to Settings > Chain Menu > Webhooks.
- If setting up a NEW end point for webhooks, follow the steps below:
- Click the +ADD NEW option.
- From the dropdown menu, select GENERIC.
- Enter the end point provided by the integrations team.
- Mark the webhooks that need to be delivered.
- Scroll to the bottom and select SAVE.
- If modifying an existing set up, follow the steps below:
- Click on the existing end point.
- Check or uncheck the webhooks desired.
- Scroll to the bottom and SAVE.
Please note, a user needs to be assigned the Chain Admin role in order to have access to webhooks. Users with the Hotel Admin role do not have access to webhooks. The Chain Admin role must be granted by StayNTouch. Please contact Customer Support to have a user added as Chain Admin.