StayNTouch Cloud PMS Dashboards
There are three different types of dashboards to which you'll have access in StayNTouch Cloud PMS. These include the Manager Dashboard, the Front Desk Dashboard, and the Housekeeping Dashboard.
The Manager Dashboard is where you'll be directed upon logging into StayNTouch Cloud PMS and includes information on arrivals, departures, in-house guests, queued guests, mobile check-ins, late check-outs, and check-outs with balance. It also includes occupancy statistics, housekeeping statistics, ADR, rate of the day, and upsells.
From the Manager Dashboard screen, you'll see the name of the property, along with the business date and the user currently logged into StayNTouch Cloud PMS. The hotel logo will display at the top right of the screen.
Directly below that, is the search bar, which allows you to search by name, group, room number, or confirmation number. Upon typing in three or more letters of the guest's name, StayNTouch Cloud PMS will search for any entries that begin with those characters. Notice to the right of the search bar, a FROM date has been selected. To filter by reservations before or after that date, simply change the date. You can also filter by ROOM TYPE, or get even more specific and choose a TO date to filter by a particular stay date range.
When searching for a guest reservation, you will also see indicators of VIP status; number of stays at the hotel; the group, company, or travel agent associated with the reservation; confirmation number; and guest city and state. Furthermore, on the right side of the screen, you'll see a variety of symbols, which are explained in the chart below.
If you navigate back to the Manager Dashboard, you will see the option to pull up a menu from the top left corner of the screen. Upon clicking the menu icon, you will find various different areas of operation, each of which are discussed in separate articles.
To pull up an Availability screen for your hotel, click the icon to the upper left of your screen as indicated in the screenshot below.
Doing so will pull up the availability for your hotel. This is also discussed in a separate article.
You can also create a reservation from the Manager Dashboard by selecting the green +NEW button indicated below.
This will take you to the Reservations screen, where you can enter all the pertinent information for creating a reservation. This is discussed in detail here.
If you return to the Manager Dashboard and navigate to the GUESTS section, you will find the following groups of reservations:
- ARRIVALS: These reservations are shown in green and include guests due to arrive at the hotel.
- MOBILE CHECK-IN: These reservations are shown in orange and include guests checking in by mobile device. This feature must be configured separately for your hotel.
- QUEUED: These reservations are shown in white and include guests for which you don't have a room available yet. Putting them in queue will allow them to check in and be notified when a room is ready. This feature must be configured separately for your hotel.
- DEPARTURES: These reservations are shown in red and include guests due to depart from the hotel.
- CHECKED OUT (WITH BALANCE): These reservations are shown in red and include guests who have been checked out of their room, but have not settled their folio.
- LATE CHECK-OUT: These reservations are shown in red and include guests that have purchased a late check-out upsell. This feature must be configured separately for your hotel.
- VIPS: These reservations are shown in yellow and include all VIP guests active for the day. This includes VIPs due to arrive, in-house, or due to check out.
The OCCUPANCY section includes occupancy statistics for today, tomorrow, two days after the current date, month-to-date (MTD), and year-to-date (displayed as the current year).
The ROOMS section just below the OCCUPANCY section includes the number of OCCUPIED ROOMS, VACANT (READY) rooms, VACANT (NOT READY) rooms, and OUT OF ORDER/SERVICE rooms for your hotel.
Finally, from the STATISTICS section, you'll find ADR for today, tomorrow, two days after the current date, month-to-date (displayed as the current month), and year-to-date (displayed as the current year); UPSELL broken down by TARGET and ACTUAL (or realized amount); and RATE OF THE DAY for today, tomorrow, and two days after the current date.
FRONT DESK DASHBOARD
You also have the option to view a Front Desk Dashboard, which has slightly less information than the Manager Dashboard. Like the Manager Dashboard, it includes information on arrivals, departures, in-house guests, queued guests, mobile check-ins, late check-outs, and check-outs with balance, as well as occupancy statistics and upsell information. However, it does not include the same revenue or housekeeping figures seen in the Manager Dashboard.
The Housekeeping Dashboard shows arrivals, stayovers, and departures for today and the following few days as well as the housekeeping statistics.