QuickText is a guest messaging platform that allows for different messaging platforms to be interfaced to QuickText, providing the ability for the hotel to see messages from these different platforms on one consolidated screen. QuickText, therefore, is like the channel manager for various communication channels. The hotel staff is then able to set up these guests as contacts and respond to them via SMS responses, instant messages, templated messages, notifications, etc. The hotel can also send targeted messages to a group of guests via predefined lists or adhoc lists based on parameters selected (e.g., guests with more than 5 stays, etc.).
QuickText allows you to manage guest communications efficiently and save time managing all your guest communications from one single platform (SMS, Live Chat, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Twitter, Telegram, Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb). QuickText is connected to your PMS to make it easy for you to program automated targeted messages that will reach the right guest at the right time.
We have an API configuration to allow for integration with QuickText. Hotels must have a QuickText account to activate and interface with Rover PMS. In order to set this up in Rover, the hotel needs to set one designated user for QuickText. This user will be assigned QuickText user role on the Rover admin screen.
- Steps to produce: Settings > Integrations > Concierge > QuickText
- Once the interface is active, you will be able to access the interface by going to Actions > QuickText.
- When using the QuickText option under the Actions menu, you will be taken to the QuickText screen, which will allow you to compose new texts and view messages on the Rover platform.
- QuickText also supports international numbers.
- They publish 2 posts: 1 in English/1 in English the week after.
- They add this post to their newsletter.
- They use internal marketing materials (images) provided by your property to generate posts.
For more information about QuickText, you can visit their website at www.quicktext.im.