Error Message When Modifying Room Block Grid
If you notice an error message when trying to modify the grid, in which the room type becomes grayed-out and you are unable to add rooms, follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
1. When the room types become grayed-out like in the grid below, you will not be able to modify the grid.
2. You must add the grayed-out room types first.
3. Add rooms everywhere where the number of pick-up rooms is greater than the total; the number of pick-up rooms should not be greater than the total.
4. In the screenshot below, the number of pick-up rooms is greater than the total number of rooms, creating a discrepancy in the system.
5. You will be unable to save the grid until you have corrected all the discrepancies (pick-up rooms should not be more than the total amount).