Changing the Guest Card Without Affecting Attached Reservations
To change the guest card on one reservation without affecting other reservations to which the guest card is attached, please complete the steps below:
1. Go to the reservation you would like to assign a different guest card.
2. Click on the guest name. You can also click on the middle tab (circled below) to access the guest card.
3. Click on Detach Card. DO NOT TYPE over the current contact information, as this will change the guest card on all reservations with the new contact information.
4. Select YES for the prompt to "Confirm removal of current Guest Card from Stay Card?"
5. Click OK.
6. Enter first and last name as well as other contact information.
7. Select from an existing guest card or create a new card.
8. Select Save New Card.
9. You will get a prompt that states, "Future reservations exist for the same guest card." Select the option CHANGE THIS RESERVATION ONLY.
Notice that only one of the reservations is changed.