Please Note: If you’d like to have M3 Accounting activated for your property, please email a request along with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Configure M3 Accounting
- Log-in to Rover.
- From the Dashboard screen, select Setting > Interfaces > Back Office Setup.
- Choose M3 Back Office Export.
- Toggle ON to Activate.
- Lastly, enter the Hotel Code in the space provided.
- The Hotel Code was provided to the hotel during setup with M3 Accounting.
Manage M3 Data
Only after activating M3 Accounting in Rover, will you be able to manage the following:
- Data Types: Assign which Data Types will be converted into XML files.
- Email Recipient List: Enter email addresses in the space provided. The email addresses added to the recipient list will receives an XML file based on the Data Types you select.
- If you need to enter multiple addresses, separate your emails with a semicolon (do not enter any spaces):
- Example: email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't want your data to include tax, make sure to move the above 4 variables from "Selected Data Types" to "Available Data Types:" 1) Financial Journal Market Segments No Tax, 2) Financial Journal Charge Codes No Tax, 3) Financial Journal Rates No Tax, and 4) Financial Journal Room Types No Tax.
If you want your data to include tax, make sure to move the above 4 variables from "Selected Data Types" to "Available Data Types:" 1) Financial Journal Market Segments, 2) Financial Journal Charge Codes, 3) Financial Journal Rates, and 4) Financial Journal Room Types. The "No Tax" variables should then be moved back to "Selected Data Types."
If you have any additional questions, our support team will be happy to assist you.