Release Notes (v4.8)
Effective: 9th November 2018
Guest Card Statistics *Feature Highlight*
We have added a new Statistics tab on the guest profile card. This informative new tab shows valuable information such as guest stay information including revenue spent, number of stays, as well as cancellations & no-shows that the guest may have incurred.
- Steps to produce: proceed to a guest reservation, guest card, statistics.
The statistics page will automatically default to a summary page, however you will be able to view more details (detailed data by month & year) by selecting the details tab.
Company/TA Card Statistics
- Statistics are also available in the Company and Travel Agent cards.
- More card management functionality coming soon
Staff will now be able to scan passports of guest(s) to retrieve guest details and demographics.
- Steps to Produce: Retrieve reservation > Click on Guest Number tag > Guest ID > Upload Image
- As long as the Front Desk staff has scan data with format of .jpg or .png, they will be able to upload the data.
- Please note that images should not exceed 10mb
Split Charge Billing
While routing charges from a guest to another guest, group, or company; we have allowed the functionality to split charges.
- Routing can only be split by 50% between the primary guest and accompanying guest to any available bill window
- Split charge option will only apply to charges on Bill 1
- Split charges will be effective from the day they are applied on going forward
- Additional enhancements will be implemented in the upcoming releases where you can split charges for already posted charges
Tax Exempt Report
To improve our reporting for accounting teams, we have a few fields in the Tax-Exempt Report.
- VAT; by default, this will not be selected showing the net room revenue amounts on the report. When selected, the users will see the room revenue amount in gross amount.
- Tax exempt types; all are selected by default. Users can select single or multiple tax exempt types they wish to view only
- Report layout has additional fields:
- Tax exempt comments will be placed under the Reservation arrival/ departure dates
- Tax exempt type will be shown per day should tax exempt types differ during a guest stay
- Departure date is also shown as a separate line with no rate; users can add a tax exempt type on a guests departure date.