This guide explains how to refund a payment from the A/R Transactions tab. Refunds can only be processed for the full amount. Rover does not support partial refunds from the Accounts Receivable page.
HOW TO REFUND A PAYMENT
Step 1. Open the A/R Transactions Tab
- Navigate to the Accounts Receivable module (Sidebar Menu > Financials > Accounts Receivable).
- Locate the Company Card or Travel Agent Card you wish to manage.
- Select the A/R Transactions tab.
- Or if you have a Company Card/Travel Agent Card already open, select the A/R Transactions tab.
Step 2. Click the Refund Button
- Click the Refund Button.
Step 3. Refund an Unallocated Payment
- The refund button allows you to refund unallocated payments.
- Select a refund button to begin
Step 4. Select Refund
- Click the Refund button.
Step 5. Refund Accepted Message
- A 'refund accepted' message will display with the message: AMOUNT PAID!.
Step 6. Track the Refund
- The refund will appear on the Journal under the A/R Balance (also referred to as the A/R Ledger).