How to Run a Resync
With the Sync button, a user can perform a full refresh and force synchronization between Rover and the CRS, ensuring all inventory, rate, and restriction information is delivered to the CRS from Rover. Learn how to run a full refresh by following the instructions below or contact a member of our support team for assistance.
Please note, you may run a full refresh as long as:
- The CRS is activated.
- Rates have been configured in the Channel Manager (recommended).
Step 1. Locate Interface Settings in Rover
- From the Sidebar Menu icon, click Settings.
Step 2. Open Central Reservation System
- From the menu, select Interfaces and then Central Reservation System.
Step 3. Select TravelClick
- Then, choose the Central Reservation System you need to refresh.
Step 4. Toggle On Activation
1. Make sure the Activate/Inactivate button is ON.
- Only when the toggle is set to ON, will the Sync button appear.
- The setting is ON when it is right-facing and displays in green.
2. Check the box beside the items you'd like to refresh (rates, inventory, reservations, etc.).
3. Enter a date range to instruct Rover when to run the refresh/resync.
- You'll need to enter a start date and end date for the range.
4. Simply click the Sync button to prompt Rover to begin synchronization.
Step 5. Success!
- When a full refresh has successfully initiated, a notification will appear in Rover (see below).