Applies to: Rover PMS Rover Overlay
Release Notes (v1.33)
Effective: 15 March 2017
IMPORTANT ROVER UPDATES
- The commission's toggle located on the Travel Agent Card can be turned ON or OFF. This newest improvement ensures that when the toggle is changed from ON to OFF (or vice versa) - the existing reservations are not impacted, and only the new, incoming reservations will reflect the most recent change in the commission's setting. For example, if commissions were turned OFF (after having originally been turned ON), any new reservations will be non-commissionable, and all existing reservations will remain commissionable.
- The ability to change a room’s status to inspected is a new permission that can be assigned or unassigned from Settings > Hotel & Staff > Permissions page. The permission is named: Change Room Status to Inspected.
- By default, the Floor & Maintenance Staff will NOT have this setting assigned to their user permissions.
- If a user does not have this permission assigned, the following pop-up will appear in Rover: You do not have permission to change the status to Inspected.
- There are three new Scheduled Exports your property can configure for delivery within Rover:
- Last Week Reservations (Runs an export for the last 7 days)
- Last Month Reservations (Runs an export starting on the first day of the last month and ending on the last day of the last month)
- Future Reservations (Runs an export starting from the scheduled date and all future dates)
- Learn how to schedule these exports here.
- In Rover, Lightspeed’s point-of-sale (POS) charges will display as one total sum, or as an itemized list view based on the category, which can include food, alcoholic, or nonalcoholic items. To view a complete list of each charge, navigate to the Accounts > Transactions tab. Note that when printing or emailing the bill, the charges will display as one lump sum per category.
- When reprinting or emailing invoices, the date on the invoice will display the reservation’s original check-out date (not the current business date). If the reservation was configured with direct bill, then the date on the invoice will be the last settlement date.