Release Notes (v1.32)
IMPORTANT ROVER UPDATES
NEW POP-UP (RATES):
- From the Stay Card view, it is possible to change the number of accompanying guests associated with a reservation. When the guest is an adult and the rate assigned requires additional payment for accompanying adults (example: additional $10 for +1 adult), then a new pop-up will appear, notifying the user of the change in the rate’s pricing. Simply, choose to keep the current rate or proceed with the rate price update.
- There are four new .csv exports that can be delivered via email or SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) from the Scheduled Exports tab.
- The exports include:
- Financial Transactions
- Membership Details
- From the Settings > Reports > Scheduled Exports section, users with the correct permission (Settings > Hotel & Staff > Permissions > Export Reports) can schedule the delivery of these exports.
- Note: These exports do not exist as standalone “reports” in Rover. However, your property still has the option to export this information in the form of a .csv file.
GROUP CONFIRMATION EMAIL:
- Two improvements have been made to the group confirmation email:
(1) When details for Getting to the Hotel are added in Settings > Stationary, the information will display accordingly on the group confirmation email.
(2) If the group booking does NOT include triple or quadruple room occupancy, then those sections will be blank in the confirmation email.
- All reports now displays additional pages by page number (rather than previous or next). This will make it easier to jump to a specific page - especially for longer reports with many pages.
PRINT TASK MANAGEMENT SHEET:
- The Room Type now displays when printing a copy of the Task Assignment Sheet in the Housekeeping section of Rover.
A/R AGING REPORT:
- You may now export a .csv file of the A/R Aging Report in Rover.
- The Comparison Report now displays payment information by charge group along the bottom of the report.