Check on Your Support Request
After you’ve submitted a support request or "ticket" to Helpdesk, you can review the status of the ticket, check for replies, or add your own responses.
LOCATE A SUPPORT REQUEST
- After submitting a support request, check your inbox for an email from Helpdesk.
- You will receive an email from Helpdesk containing your assigned ticket number.
- Log into the Helpdesk portal here: https://stayntouch.freshdesk.com/support/home.
- Select Check Ticket Status.
- Use the search bar to locate the support request by the assigned ticket number. Or begin typing to prompt a keyword search.
- A list of your open tickets will appear on the main page.
- You may choose to search by Open/Pending or Closed/Resolved tickets. Or sort through a list of tickets with the dropdown menu.
- The purple export button allows you to export a list of tickets.
REVIEW YOUR SUPPORT REQUEST IN HELPDESK
Step 1. Check Your Email/Locate Assigned Ticket Number
Step 2. Log Into Helpdesk
Step 3. Select Check Ticket Status
Step 3. Review Pending Tickets
Step 4. Respond to a Ticket
Step 5. Include/Remove Emails in the Conversation
Step 6. Close a Ticket