Leave out data in reports

Hi,

We are both a restaurant and a hotel. We serve food to hotelguests, but also to guests that are not staying here. As we offer pre-booked breakfast to hotelguests, the restaurant staff uses the add-on forecast list to tick off which roomnumbers had their pre-booked breakfast. We are trying to find a way to do it without the guestnames on it as it's privacy-sensitive. I already had contact with the stayNtouch helpdesk, unfortunately their is no way to leave the names out. (except for downloading the excelfile and make a lot of adjustments, this is a workaround that costs too much effort). Is their a way to leave out certain kind of data in reports? And if not, someone has an idea what we could do? For now we cover the names with a black marker, not ideal.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Heleen

1 Comment

SNT Team

Hi Heleen,

We just released a new report called the Breakfast List that was intended to be an easier/simpler report with less sensitive information and tells you if breakfast is included or not with their stay based on the add-ons on the reservation. The guest name still appears on this report as we found that most hotels wanted that for guest validation/verification purposes, but if you are considering that sensitive and want to remove it, you can easily remove that 1 column via Excel (where I understand it was harder/more work with the Add-On Forecast report) or black marker it out.

Here is the information about the new report.

I will leave this feature request open for now assuming you are still looking for an option to automatically exclude guest names, but hope this helps in the meantime.

Julia

Login or Signup to post a comment