Tax Exempt Report

A tax exempt report would assist clients in reconciliation of tax. The report would need to show all tax exempt rooms per day, as well as including the confirmation number, first and last name, affiliation / company, & rev stats.

Freshdesk ticket:

https://stayntouch.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/63603

Forum User

On my end does not show any information, not even if I preview the report. I tried last night and there is no information. 

Best, 

Idalia

Forum User

Hi Shawn, this is exactly the report I am looking for. 

Forum User

We need tax exempt report to give all tax exempt room revenue for a particular day, not just 1 night stay revenue. Example: I run report from 5/7/21 to 5/7/21, gives me only those tax exempt reservations that are for the night of 5/7/21 only. Skips revenue from reservation that has the nights of 5/6 in their stay as well. I work around this by expanding my dates for the report, but this is problematic when doing end-of-month accounting.

Forum User

We need tax exempt report to give all tax exempt room revenue for a particular day, not just 1 night stay revenue. Example: I run report from 5/7/21 to 5/7/21, gives me only those tax exempt reservations that are for the night of 5/7/21 only. Skips revenue from reservation that has the nights of 5/6 in their stay as well. I work around this by expanding my dates for the report, but this is problematic when doing end-of-month accounting.

Forum User
Click include long stays & it will include reservations that are longer than just the selected date
Forum User

Live Report - Showing Ind Rates / No Sub total per guest or Total for report -  

Export CVS file showing no Revenue at all - 

Forum User

We can export the tax exempt report now but it does not show the Rate / Revenue that was exempted as it does in when looking at the report live in system- Need to include what rate/revenue was tax exempt with amounts in the export file - 

Forum User

May  I see an example please, or do I just need to run the tax exempt report from StayNTouch.

Forum User

If you run the tax exempt report and preview it has has the revenue showing but when you export it does not include the revenue numbers. 

Login or Signup to post a comment