Merge Guest Cards that have Active Reservations

We have many guests that have their travel agent book reservations that create new guest cards each time a new reservation is made. Is it possible to allow this system to merge guest cards that have active reservations? Currently we are unable to do so and receive an error each time we attempt to merge guest cards. We were able to do this on our old PMS.

Thank you.

Forum User

+1 for Schani Hotels

Forum User

+1 for Salt Hotels

Forum User

Hello again! Just wondering if any progress has been made towards this feature request? It would be extremely helpful for (I would imagine) all properties with guests that make reservations through their company or travel agency and have a new guest card created every time. Hopefully this request can be implemented soon. 

Thank you.

Forum User

any update here?

Forum User

This would be much appreciated

Forum User
LOTS of opportunity for merging in our database but seems to never work when we try, for this reason. +1 for Pacifica Hotels
SNT Team

+1 from Adrift Hotels

Forum User

Hi all! I've found a temporary work around to this. If you notice a new reservation and new stay card for a guest who has stayed previously, you can detach the new staycard, then attach the staycard that has the guests history on it. Once this is done, you can now go to the merge guest screen and it will allow you to merge even though there are "active reservations". Hope this helps!

Forum User

Hi all,

I've found a temporary work around for this. If you notice a new reservation and new stay card come in for a guest that has already stayed with you in the past, you can detach the profile card in the current active booking. Then, attach the profile card with the guest's history. Once complete, you can go to the merge guest section and it will allow you to merge the two cards. Hope this helps!

Forum User

Very good to have!

Forum User

+1 HOTEL JULIANI

Forum User

Would love to be able to merge Guest Cards with "active reservations".

Login or Signup to post a comment