Late Checkout Tile on Dashboard

Currently only Zest Web Late Checkout Upsell reservations display under the late checkout tile. Can we include all reservations that have a departure time later than the default departure time configured in settings? 

SNT Team

Atrium Hotel would also like this feature and would like for the late checkouts to also reflect on the housekeeping reports.

Forum User

Hotel Van Belle also wants this feature.

Forum User

Dear Botanic also wants this feature.

Forum User

I would love for this to work for non-zest user hotels. Some features I would like to see updated or able to work would be:

1. Late check out button only showing the number of Late Checkouts for the current date. Not for all guests who have a late check out from their arrival date to their departure date, but only the Departure date. Currently it looks like if I am checking in on the 2nd and out on the 4th, the late check out button shows my reservation on all 3 of those days. It should only come up on the check out date.

2. Needs to be able to show reservations on the late check out button, not just from an ADD ON, but from the time being edited. Since we don't post the late check out amount until they actually check out, we still want to see the Reservation show up under Late Check outs. 

3. Canceled reservations still seem to show under Late Check out if they at one point had the add on attached to the booking. They should not show up if the room is canceled. 

Forum User

Westminster hotel is requesting additional functionality with the Late Checkout Tile as well.

Forum User

This would be very useful.

Carrollton Inn

Forum User

This is essential since most of the guests are approaching the Desk on the day of Departure. They are asking for a late checkout and depending on our availability we confirm or not. We will not ask them to go back online to do it !

We need to be able to bill the client - Change the time of departure and to get that room on the TAB of LATE CHECKOUT ROOMS

Forum User

needed for Schani Hotels as well please

SNT Team

Historic Taos Inn tested the Late Check Out and thought I would share that the reservation doesn’t appear on the dashboard.  ☹  It would provide consistency across the platform and provide better operational tools to the front desk staff if ALL reservations (not just the Zest Web Late Checkout's) appeared on the Late Checkout tile.

SNT Team

Seacrest Hotel is also requesting this functionality. 

Login or Signup to post a comment