Implemented

Ability to merge a Guest Card

It would be nice to delete or even merge duplicates of the same guest profile.  Most websites create new guest cards for every reservation, every time.  I would like to be able to get rid of these.

SNT Team

Now that merge feature is available, it would be nice to include a way to identify possible duplicate cards based on matching address,email etc...

Forum User

A profile lookup would be great in addition.

Example: guest books via hotel website - each time, a new profile is created.

Suggestion: if name + email address match, the existing profile is taken. If no match, a new profile is created.

Forum User

Hello! Thank you for making this merge feature as it is a great feature to have in order to provide the best service to our guests. One difficulty I am having with the feature is that it does not let me merge guest cards that have "active" reservations. Is there anyway to modify this? With our previous PMS it was no issue at all and we were able to combine guest information based on which information we wanted to keep. This would be extremely helpful so that we do not have to continuously apply the same information into "new" guest cards that don't have the full information (address, phone number, email, etc.) I have made a separate post requesting this feature to be implemented and hope to see it in a future update! 

Cheers.

Forum User

Not sure if this post has died, but it would still be helpful for us to be able to merge active reservation Guest Cards to past Guest Cards. Sometimes the guest information from the past card is what we would prefer to have on file instead of the active reservation guest information.

Thank you

Forum User

@David... I have found that if you make the profile with the reservation the primary profile to merge it usually works 90% of the time.  But if both profiles have reservations it doesn't work.  Hoping this will be fixed, as well!  

Login or Signup to post a comment