Occupancy and Revenue Summary by Date Range
The Occupancy and Revenue Summary calculates historical and forecasted data based on the following:
- Your property’s total number of rooms based on their service status (available, OOO, OOS, occupied).
- Room revenue and Average Daily Rate (ADR).
- The revenue generated by your property’s Charge Groups.
Report Term Guide
- All of the hotel’s rooms minus OOO rooms.
Out of Order Rooms
- The number of rooms updated with an OOO status.
- All occupied rooms, including individual, groups (picked-up and not picked-up), and allotment (picked-up and not picked-up).
- Rooms registered with a “zero” rate (i.e. hence the complimentary).
Occupied Room (Excluding Complimentary Rooms)
- Total occupied rooms minus rooms with zero rate.
- All occupied rooms divided by rooms in hotel.
Total Occupancy (Excluding Complimentary Rooms)
- All occupied rooms minus total complimentary rooms (rooms with a zero rate) divided by all the rooms in hotel.
- Room revenue divided by the number of rooms in hotel.
ADR (Including Complimentary Rooms)
- Room revenue divided by occupied rooms in hotel.
ADR (Excluding Complimentary Rooms)
- All occupied rooms minus total complimentary rooms (rooms with a zero rate) divided by room revenue.
- A running list of each charge group’s revenue for the day.
- Does not include payments or taxes.
- The sum of all revenue amounts for the day (ADR [incl.] + ADR [exl.] + RerPar).