Daily Production by Rate
The Daily Production by Rate Report calculates historical and forecasted revenue based on your property's Rate Types and Rates.
By default, taxes are excluded from this report. However, to include this taxes, simply (1) uncheck Exclude Tax from the filter settings on the Reports page or (2) select the grey tab on the bottom left of the Daily Production by Rate page to reveal the hidden configuration menu and uncheck Exclude Tax from there.
This report displays rate information in a running column to the left of the report (see Figure 1). Rate Types appear in bold formatting and Rates are italicized (see Figure 2).
REPORT TERM GUIDE
Easily locate Total Revenue, ADR (Average Daily Rate), and Room Revenue in the top left hand corner of the page.
- A sum of all financial transactions and projected revenues for the queried date period.
- The total room revenue for the queried date (including parameters) divided by the number of occupied rooms for the queried date (including parameters).
- A sum of all financial transactions and projected revenues based on the room rate/add-on’s for the queried date period.
- Allows you to hide Occupied Rooms and Available Rooms.
- Allows you to hide ADR and Room Revenue.
Occ Rooms (Occupied)
- Number of rooms that are occupied for this rate code.
Avl. Room (Available)
- The number of rooms in the hotel (not including Out of Order rooms).
- The projected rate revenue for rate values, add-on’s, packages, etc.
- The room revenue divided by the number of occupied rooms.
REPORT FILTERS1. Date Range
- Select a date or date range.2. Options(s)
- Choose to include cancelled and/or no show reservations.3. Rate Type
- Check the boxes beside the certain Rate Types you'd like to generate a report for.4. Display(s)
- The Displays space stands for Rates. You can choose to filter a report for a certain set of Rates in this section.5. Exclude
- Uncheck the box beside Exclude Taxes to reveal a report that INCLUDES taxes.
SHOW OR EXPORT?
Lastly, you have the option to choose to "show" the report based on your configurations as well as export a .csv file of the report.
Specify your report's configuration options and click show.EXPORT
Or click the the export button to download a .csv file of the report. The export button appears in two places: (1) at the bottom of the report parameters and (2) in the right hand corner of the report.