Rooms OOO/OOS Report
Easily retrieve a list of Out of Order and/or Out of Service (OOO/OOS) rooms for a certain time period with the Room OOO/OOS Report. Rover can retrieve this report for dates in the past, present, or future with no restrictions.
Step 1. Locate Reports in Rover
- From the Sidebar Menu, click Reports.
Step 2. Choose Rooms OOO/OOS
- From the Stats & Reports page, select the Rooms OOO/OOS Report from the View All Reports section.
Step 3. Configure Report
- From the right side of the page, you may choose to configure the following:
- Date Range
- Sort By
- Floor Selection
- OOO, OOS, or Both
- Select a start and end date.
- Choose how the report will sort the room results.
- Select one or multiple floors.
- Choose to include or exclude OOO or OOS rooms in your report.
Step 4. Click Show to Retrieve Your Report
- Select Show when you are done configuring your report parameters.
Step 5. Review Your Search Results
- A typical Rooms OOO/OOS Report will include the following when no additional search settings have been configured:
- Room Number
- Room Type
- Start Date (When the room was first put into OOO/OOS)
- End Date (When the room was taken out of OOO/OOS)
- Reason (The reason the room was put into OOO/OOS)
- Additional Comments