Applies to: Rover PMS Rover Overlay
How to Assign an Action to a Group with the Actions Manager
Assigning actions to a group block may now be performed with the Actions Manager in Rover PMS. Note that this functionality is limited to Groups and does not apply to Allotments at this time.
Step 1. Select the Actions Manager
- From the Sidebar Menu, click Actions Manager.
Step 2. Toggle to Groups Icon
- At the bottom of the page in the left hand corner, select the toggle icon so the Groups Icon is enabled (notice the “Reservation Icon” will fade to gray).
- Immediately to the right of the Groups Icon, click Groups for the department.
Step 3. Define the Action
- For this next step, the user will want to fill out the following action details:
- Group Name (Entering a letter or number into the search bar will prompt Rover to begin pulling Group(s) with matching search criteria.)
- Assign to Department (This is the place where you can choose to assign the task to a particular internal department.)
- Due Date and Due Time
- Notes (Enter any notes you’d like your internal team to see.)
Step 4. Click Post
- When you’re ready, click the Post Action button.
Step 5. Locate the Action
- Once posted, the action will appear under the Summary tab on the Groups details page.