How to Email or Print Guest's Invoice
If an in-house guest has a remaining balance due at the time of check-out, the user can select the Invoice button to email or print the invoice for the guest.
Before You Get Started
Email a request (being sure to include your hotel's name and contact information) to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a StayNTouch team member assist you with setting up the Invoice button.
Step 1. Navigate to the Stay Card
- Select the BILL & CHARGES button from the guest's Stay Card.
- Or select the CHECK OUT button.
Step 2. Press the Invoice Button
- The INVOICE button is blue and located beside the guest's balance.
Step 3. Select Email or Print
- The user has the option to PRINT or EMAIL the invoice to the guest.
Email & Print Settings
- In cases where the guest requests an electronic version of their invoice, Rover will prompt the user for the guest's email if an email has not been saved to the guest’s Stay Card already.
- If the user is printing the invoice from an iPad, the device needs to first be connected to an air printer.
Save Folios to Desktop in PDF Format