The Business on the Books Report provides historical and forecasted figures for bookings and revenue generated for three types of reservations: individual, groups (picked-up/not picked-up), and allotments (picked-up/not picked-up).
Permission Driven: To access this report, you will need to assign the following permission: Settings > Hotel Details > Reports - Business on the Books.
- Date range selected for the report.
- The sum of all the individual rooms, group picked-up rooms, group not picked-up rooms, and allotment picked-up rooms.
- The percentage of physical rooms at the hotel that are occupied/sold.
- The physical number of vacant rooms at the hotel. This number does not include OOO rooms or occupied/sold rooms.
- The number of Out of Order rooms.
- Room Revenue: Individual room revenue plus group room revenue (picked-up and not picked-up) and allotment room revenue (picked-up).
- ADR/day: Total room revenue divided by the total rooms value.
- Picked-Up: All group picked-up rooms for the date.
- Not Picked-Up: All not picked up rooms for the date.
- Rvn: Room revenue for all group contracted rooms. (Revenue does not include tax.)
- ADR: The group room revenue divided by group picked-up rooms plus group not picked-up rooms.
- Picked-Up: Total number of all group picked-up rooms for the date.
- Not Picked-Up: Total number of all not picked-up rooms for the date.
- Rvn: Room revenue for all allotment picked-up rooms. (Revenue does not include tax.) Not picked-up allotments are not included on the Business on the Books Report, because unlike groups where not picked-up rooms eventually become reservations once the rooming list is received, in allotments, the blocked room is merely a placeholder to guarantee availability to the allotment holder. It is, however, at that point, not guaranteed business, as it relies on the room to be sold by the allotment holder and would otherwise be released. Therefore, we are not predicting any revenue for not picked-up rooms in the Business on the Books Report.
- ADR: The allotment room revenue divided by the number of allotment picked-up rooms.
- Count: All arrival and stayover reservations for this date that are not part of a group or allotment (this count excludes cancelled, no-shows, or day-use reservations).
- Rvn: Room revenue for all individual rooms on the date. (Revenue does not include tax.)
- ADR: The individual room revenue divided by the number of individual rooms sold.
1. Date Range
Select a date or date range.
SHOW OR EXPORT?
Lastly, you have the option to choose to show the report based on your configurations as well as export a .csv file of the report.
Specify your report's configuration options and click "show".
Or click the the export button to download a .csv file of the report. The export button appears in two places: (1) at the bottom of the report parameters as well as (2) in the right hand corner of the report.