Corporate Account Production

Hi,

Is there any way to create a report that will show me corporate rate production OR production by rate code by day/month? I need to be able to quickly see corporate rate production but there does not seem to be a good report to view this on one page.

SNT Team

Hi Lauren,

There isn't currently a report that would show you an entire month's rate production on one page - but there are a few different ways you could pull this data. My preference is the Daily Production by Rate report. This can be run for a full month's date range and then you could use Excel or another similar program to calculate total sums for the month.

If you are utilizing Company Cards / Travel Agent Cards and the contracted rates functionality, you would also probably find the Top Company/TA Producers Report helpful.

Lastly, if you have these rate codes mapped to your CRS or RMS, you generally would have production reporting there you can reference - one of them might show you subtotals by month.

I hope these options help! 

Forum User

HI Julia,

Hope you are well! Ugh. That Daily Production by Rate report is brutal, but I just set it up to auto run every day so I receive a copy of it in my email by the time I get here each morning.  Also, we have noticed that reservations that are booked under group block links that are set up in Windsurfer are successfully coming though to SNT, but not into the actual group block they are meant for. How can we remedy this?

Login or Signup to post a comment