Group Master Folio printing option by guest name vs. transaction date

Group client would like to see their group master folio listed by guest name rather than date.  They would like the guest name and summary of their daily charges to appear on the folio.  Currently when I print a group folio, it is by date.  Would be great to have this option available to assist with invoice reconciliation.

SNT Team

Hi Kathy,

Have you tried changing the bill layout to "Summary by Room"? This summarizes the charges routed for the entire stay by guest/room - I find it helps tremendously with reconciliation.

Let us know if this helps or if not, what would make it more helpful.

Best,

Julia

Forum User

Hello Julia,

Thank you so much for your follow up.  I wish it provided all the daily transactions by room instead of summary/one lump sum totals.  Client wants to see breakdown of all charges listed individually by guest name or room (room, taxes, parking).  Hope this is something that can be added at some point as it would make the client’s life a lot easier when reviewing and paying invoices.

Kathy Markarian
Director of Sales
Pasadena Hotel & Pool
928 East Colorado Boulevard (at Lake Avenue)
Pasadena, CA 91106

Main: +1 (626) 884-4150
Direct: +1 (626) 884-4161
Mobile: +1 (818) 497-3441
kmarkarian@pasadenahotel.com

SNT Team

My pleasure, Kathy! We appreciate your feedback and this makes sense - we'll leave this feature request open.

In the meantime, if you find that you need to provide this for a client and are proficient in Excel, I suggest using the Custom Export for Financial Transactions to export the data and then use Excel's filter and sort functions to remove the non-group related transactions and format it in a way that makes sense for them. This is obviously not the solution you want, but is a potential workaround should you need to provide this to a client. Here is an article on the Custom Exports feature if you aren't familiar with it... and feel free to open a ticket with our support team should you need any assistance when setting up the export.

Best,

Julia

Forum User

Sounds great, thank you so much Julia.  

Login or Signup to post a comment