Promotion Codes - Reporting and Configuration

Currently, I am using promo codes to help drive business from various channels (CVB, Facebook, Instagram). I would like to be able to create a promo and have the discount different for weekends vs weekdays within the same date range.  Also, I haven't found a report that can pull promo code production. Am I missing something?

Example: CVB - (1/1/2023 - 2/1/2023) 10% off Weekday / 5% off Weekends

Forum User

Devs please make a promotion production report! I will send you a Papa Johns pizza of your choice if you do this.

SNT Team

Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor would also like to see production reporting on their promotions.

SNT Team

Race Brook Lodge would also like to see this functionality since they are using promo codes for the Stayntouch IBE

SNT Team

Americana Motor Hotel would also like to see promo code production reporting.

SNT Team

Innisfree Hotels would like to see promo code reporting.

Forum User

First Hotels would like a productivity report for promo codes as well.

Forum User

Atlantic Hospitality would also like to see a promo code report.

SNT Team

Provincetown Inn would also like to see promo code production reports.

SNT Team

Sohotel has also requested a reporting  to track promotions. Some clients are creating rates that are valid for just a limited date range and linking a promotion to them so that they can use reports to track production by rate. The ability to track production by promotion name/code would eliminate the need for such rates, as a single rate can be linked to multiple promotions.

Login or Signup to post a comment