Deferred

Credit Card Authorizations

Hi,

Multiple guest have been having similar opportunities during their stay that upon check in/stay their credit/debit cards will decline. The front desk will try again to authorize the card and it will continue to decline or authorize however, once the guest moves funds the system authorizes their accounts for the entire amount (including the declined amounts). 

Currently, we have a guest checking in for 3 nights and we are trying to authorize his card for $300 but it declined. When he checked his bank account it shows we took $177.70 but in SnP it says declined $0.00 authorized.

Kindly let us know how to proceed since this is a large inconvenience to guest.

Warm Regards,

Lauren Zielinski  

1 Comment

SNT Team

Hi Lauren,

This is Richard your CSM.  I noticed this coming through in our forum to request new features and functionality in StayNTouch.  I recommend you submit a Support Ticket to our Helpdesk with the details of the issue including the reservation number, any screen shot or a copy of the Activity Log would all be helpful.  Just click on this link StayNTouch Helpdesk and create a new support ticket.  If you don't have a user login, you can create one from this same page.

Let me know if you have any questions

Richard

Richard Lujan | Client Success Manager

T +1 301 265-5114 | richard.lujan@stayntouch.com | https://www.stayntouch.com

StayNTouch | PO Box 30686, Bethesda, Maryland 20824 USA

Login or Signup to post a comment