Implemented

Rate setting of Extra Adult / Child should be independent of linked rate

In You ask We listen it shows that topic has been closed with a solution but i am not able to confirm.  I finished with a support case and the solution was to un-link the child rate from the parent and set rates.   this tells me that this is still a issue with the system.  

The child rate (linked rate) should be able to adjust Extra Adult / child Rates independent of the parent rate.  With the solution i was given i would have to change 90% of my rates each time we wanted to increase rates which is not why we went with Rover PMS.  The bigger issue is our Channel manager can handle this due to the fact that it is only pulling one person rate from Rover and we are setting up the extra adult / child rates in the Channel Manager but now our PMS will show a much higher rate than our channel manager does.   Example - Package with Valet Parking -   Linked rate setup is BAR +$30.00  -( Bar is Set Extra Adult 25/ Child 0)   Now when you look at the Extra Adult is now $55 and the Child is $30.00 and since this package only includes the $30 increase for the first Two adults and 3-4 Person should only be the extra Person Charge of 25.00 We are now quoting a rate for 3 people that is $30.00 Higher than it should be and for 4 people the rate is $60.00 Higher than it should be and then add $30.00 for each child that is listed.  So if there is a family of 4 adults and 2 Children that rate is $120.00 Higher than it should be! 

1 Comment

SNT Team

Hi Michael,

Great news! In v5.79, a maximum amount threshold for the extra adult/child values was implemented. You can see more details here!

Hope this helps you with your package pricing!

Best,

Julia

Login or Signup to post a comment