Lost & found

I know that almost all other PMS systems new and old have a lost and found log within the platform where we can log all lost and found items. I'm being told that SNT does not which I find hard to believe. So, first I wanted to make sure that SNT in fact does not have a lost and found log and if that is true, how we can go about implementing one?

Thanks so much,

Matt Slippoy

Forum User

We are looking for a Lost& Found digital solution also... the best place would have been the PMS so that we can link the lost items to the guest card...

What is everyone else is using for lost&Found tracking apart from the old paper method?

SNT Team

Hotel Saint George previous PMS offered a Lost and Found section. They would also like to see this feature be included in Stayntouch as an enhancement. The property finds this feature super helpful.

SNT Team

Tropicana Inn & Suites and Camelot Inn & Suites used a lost and found module in their legacy PMS. They would also appreciate this being included as a future feature enhancement to avoid having to use a more manual method.

SNT Team

Golden Sails Hotel would like to have Lost and Found section. 

SNT Team

Alpine Inn would also like to see this enhancement; they had this in their legacy PMS.

SNT Team

Badhotel/ Fox Hotel Scheveningen is also asking for this feature. 

Login or Signup to post a comment